Millions of Australians were glued to their screens this week, as the finale of TEN's The Bachelor Australia aired and Snezana Markoski won Bachelor Sam Wood's heart.
Sydney, with its stunning harbour, award-winning food and wine, and adrenaline pumping adventure, has provided the perfect backdrop for love this season with The Bachelor courting his leading ladies on numerous dates around New South Wales (NSW), cementing the State as the ultimate destination for romance this summer.
To continue the romance and keep hearts aflutter following the finale, here is Destination NSW's foolproof guide to the most magical 'Bachelor style' dates in NSW - which we hope will result with a 'rose'.
Fall in love in NSW with these rose-worthy dates
- Take love to new heights with a climb to the top of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge with BridgeClimb. This truly unique Sydney experience is a fantastic way to see Sydney through new eyes while enjoying uninterrupted views of Sydney Harbour. If you're feeling the love at the top, perhaps you'll attempt to break Nina and Sam's record for the longest kiss!
- With beautiful Sydney Harbour as your dating playground, the best way to explore is by luxury boat. Offering skippered charters and overnight romantic packages, EastSail will cruise you around Sydney Harbour, anchoring for lunch in a secluded bay while you and your loved one relax on the deck and soak up the sun with a bubbly in hand. If you really want to ramp up the romance charter La Dolce Vita – the stunning wooden Italian speedboat on which Sam whisked Snezana away on
- Lucky Lana had the opportunity to see Manly from the sky by Parasail, an exhilarating way to see the Harbour and spend some quality time with a date! After you've worked up an appetite, head to one of Manly's beachfront restaurants Daniel San or Manly Wine to soak up the carefree beachside atmosphere
- Hailed as one of the most hilarious group dates on the show, Bubble Football is just as fun to watch as it is to play. Like regular football, just with players encased in giant bubbles, find a group of friends (or fellow romantics) and leave it to The Football Factory to provide the bubbles, balls and laughs
- As seen on the notorious 'Groundhog Date', get your heart pounding with a 45 minute extreme adventure on Sydney Harbour with Thunder Jet boat. This wet and wild experience will take you out to the extremes of Sydney Heads where you'll enjoy slides, spin, sweeping fishtails and power brake stops! Dry off afterwards at the world-famous Opera Bar where you can wine and dine right on the water's edge while taking in a classic Sydney sunset over the Harbour Bridge
- Heat up the romance like Sam and Snez in Australia's oldest wine region with a sunrise hot air balloon ride where you'll take in the scenery of the Hunter Valley from above. Enjoy a champagne breakfast afterwards at local favourite Peterson House before heading out on a gourmet food and wine trail to taste local olives, cheese, chocolate and did we mention more wine?
- Bec's date saw her test her aerobatic abilities at iFly Downunder, where you can enjoy indoor skydiving without ever having to jump out of a plane! You'll step inside one of the world's largest glass flight chambers where wind generators will lift you into flight together
- Love a little healthy competition like Emily? The newly built Luddenham Raceway offers 2 outdoor tracks for go karting providing the perfect excuse to get the adrenalin pumping in an electric atmosphere with your date. Finish the day with a romantic film at the Skyline Drive In, complete with a 50's style retro diner.