Basic rules of darts
Darts is always played one-on-one, that is, in the format of a regular individual sport match. Before the start of the fight, each of the athletes is given either 301 or 501 points, depending on the tournament. Then they stand at a distance of 2.37 meters from the target and throw three darts. From the starting sum of points, the number of points for these three hits is removed.
The player's task is to be the first to reset the starting points. Moreover, it is necessary to get zero, and not go to minus. If you get more points than you need, this roll does not count.
The dart board has 20 sectors, two doubling and tripling rings, as well as a bullseye (25 points) and a center bullseye (50 points). At the same time, the maximum number of points, equal to 180, can be scored by a player by hitting the triple points ring for the 20th sector three times. It turns out that the total amount of 501 points can be scored in just 3 approaches.
By resetting the starting points balance, the athlete wins the leg. Moreover, to win in the leg with the last dart, you must definitely hit the doubling sector. The match itself lasts until the athlete wins in 5 or 6 legs. And in the final stages, the game already consists of three sets, in each of which the player needs to win either 3 or 5 legs, depending on the competition.
The sport hosts two world championships a year from different organizations. Moreover, athletes need to choose a competition, it is prohibited to participate in both tournaments within one year.
- The PDC World Championship held by the Professional Darts Corporation.
- The BDO World Championship held by the British Darts Organization.
- World Matchplay is the PDC's annual international tournament with the highest prize pool of any darts competition.
Features of betting on darts
- In different competitions, the rules of the game may differ. It is necessary to carefully study the rules of the tournament before placing bets on darts.
- It is not recommended for beginners to bet live on this sport. First you need to thoroughly study not only the rules of darts, but also the manner of playing the athletes for the match with which you want to bet.
- Mostbet az giriş offer quotes for events in darts with a high margin, often reaching 10%. Therefore, it is better not to make express bets on darts, which further increases the margin of the bookmaker.